Sunday, August 14, 2005

i fEeL teRribLe


my submissions to heights are in a short brown envelope. i won't touch it again. im scared to find something wrong. it's crazy. superstitious, yeah but nonetheless crazy...

im so scared...

we have math midterms tomorrow and i haven't studied. ang saya no? it's just that after two problems, wala na... im floating.

im also broke. flat broke...

i want a laptop.

i am not making much sense...

i need to do something... since i can't talk to myself in a public place, i'll write it down. don't mind me...

a.) print the english report

b.)have it xeroxed

c.) if they don't have it, you have a ten-minute break. don't waste it...

hai. so much to do, so little time...

<<-->>

i have this feeling that i lost something important... you know, God. i miss him and i am so scared that i haven't been as close to him as I want to... scary but true... ive been so blessed... now that my heart's been so far away from him, will i lose everything he has given me?!?!

<<-->>

fucking math midterms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home