Monday, August 15, 2005

mAd cOw


i am going crazy.

been at school the whole bleeping day!!! at english, i got a fucking B- because I used all the techniques my teacher bleeping likes... hate eet! a B-. and those who get A- and above get published in this book for freshies next year. yip-fucking-pee.

then we reported thi english thing and i dont think everyone was happy. i was shaking! shaking! damned classmates. damned english thing... and then we had this discussion about fallacies. great. just great. i don't fucking get it, man.

and then i submitted to heights. i was so scared--i didn't want to anymore, you know... but isel submitted it for me... sana she kept quiet about it but no... i think everyone in my block know na... and then when i don't get published?!

ach.

at es, we were going to have this surprise quiz but he didn't give it to us. the subject is soooo easy but i just can't seem to get it!!! it's the teacher. hai, it's the teacher.

i sat away from him today... you know--him. HIM. sat away, sat away, sat away. sat beside mikey... far from him. faaaaaaaar.

am i avoiding him?

yes.

duh.

and then at es lab, after this drama na we don't have some of the materials... well, es was fine. calming pa nga. after es, he made kulit--what a weird kolehiyala phrase--and then it's... nice.

you told me you were avoiding him.

yah, but he did it first.

hai...and then p.e. it was actually fun. now that i have a goal--shed those 7 pounds or at least tone my flabby 122 lbs--i like it better. jeesh... pe and fun are two words i have trouble stringing together...

and then the math midterms.

i think i'll pass it naman.

haiiiiiiiii.

twelve hours in crazytown.

2 Comments:

Blogger verne said...

Oh. I always thought that you were avoiding me... (I'm Verne)because I tried to cheat from your test paper during the first quiz. You were avoiding 'him' pala. Haha...my mistake.

5:16 PM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww vernnnnne... :p

12:59 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home