Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let me know what spring is like


I woke up at 1:30 PM, and spent my token 5-turned-15 more minutes in bed, mentally mapping out my day. And then I hopped over to my laptop to do some blogging, thereby ruining the carefully conceived plan made under my covers.

And thunder is rolling outside, which means I can't traipse and frolic in the city of neon and chrome.

Methinks I have to take a bath now. And call the registrar so I can enlist as SOH 879 3/892. And head on over to La-La Land, dragging Moosebert by his orange antlers.

...

Obviously, this whole entry is just an exercise of stalling.

No, Ma'am Typhoon, ma'am. Not yet. Not yet! I have a meeting with destiny!!!

(-_-)

Maliligo na.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home