Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In the aftermath


Some brainfarts:

1
I hope the weather would make up its mind already so I'd know what to wear.

2
Is it just me or does all this chilly wind inspire diarrhea to blossom within the dark depths of my, er, soul?

3
How come when I finally drag myself from bed, to trudge to school, it is to find out that my oh-so-benevolent professors have decided to grace us with free cuts?

4
It is illegal in the Ateneo to use a helicopter to go to school.

5
I have twenty bucks to my name. And only because I sodomized my poor piggy bank, Mr. Piggy Bank, so that he could cough up the coins.

6
I can feel the acid burning a hole through my stomach. Medyo sa kaliwa.

7
I think Optimus Prime is God Incarnate.

8
If there's a group of people in your society that goes by the name of Decepticons, and you still expect them to hold tea parties for you, then your species does deserve to be wiped off the face of this planet.

9
Kuwento niyo sa'kin yung mangyayari sa Harry Potter ha?

10
I am so out of touch with reality.

11
My article on Dean Alfar and Speculative Fiction is more than 6,000 characters over the limit. That means I'm in for a monster whipping from Sarj. Wee.

12
Who wants a superstorm? Come on, raise those hands, people, raise em up hiiiiigh!

13
Someone in cyberspace needs to sleep.

14
Mia Tijam, nasaan na yung pasalubong ko? :')

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home