Friday, June 15, 2007

Under my um-buh-rella


NOT THAT YOU CARE but to all my dear stalkers, today was my first day of junior year. Blah. Warhgbe vjk jbebl.

Snored through Philo, while still ensconced in my bed. (Thanks, though, to a certain well-meaning personage-ment, who bothered to wake me up through several phone calls, knowing I shall not wake up without his wake-up-calls, knowing I still won't wake up because of 'em. It's the thought that counts naman.) So if anyone knoes anyone who's taking Philo 101 with Lagliva, puh-leash tell me kung may assignment for Tuesday. :)

Theo with Asis. I was so afraid it wouldn't end.

Lunch break. Reunited with Buffalo Chicken, yung sa Caf-up. As disgustingly orange as ever. Yum.

Then other things.

Late for my 3 o'clock class. Caught 5 minutes of it. (Our professor's name is Ambeth -- yes that Ambeth -- and the teaching assistant's Bradley. He's a he, she's a she. And she's cute. Ahem.)

Then claustrophobic Fiction workshop with Suchen Lim. Happy days. Ang dami lang tao.

Speaking of tao (or non-tao): To all the freshies in Arneow, please don't stand around, in the middle of the bleeping doorway/hallway/street looking stupid because, darlings, you can do that cowering in a corner somewhere. Got that, kids?

*

I don't know but I felt different, walking through school today. Maybe kulang lang ako sa tulog. Nasobrahan sa kapeng lasang mais. Na-Renga yata utak ko.

Talked to someone about this and The Wise One just nodded sagely, saying, You should (in his God voice).

Ewan. Stop the philosophical psychic ephemeral extirpating ek-ek. Utak ko. Alas dose y media na, Elisha. Matulog ka na!

...

Okay.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home