Monday, June 18, 2007

Sometimes I forget


1
Bored and procrastinating. Internetzing in between lethal Mentos breaks / poetry-fiction dilemmas. So I found this in the ljsecret archives. Wala siyang koneksyon sa buhay ko pero it's purdy, hehe.



Me likey. Emo postcard, woo!

Ugh, sorry to the more intellectual (saner, actually) of my readers, however few in number you may be. (Hehe.) Kulang sa tulog, kape at pera.


2
I lost my tuition receipt and my ID claim slip thing. Help, please? How do I get my new ID now?


3
Uh, who wants a SCI10 book? Kahit 100 lang, masaya nako. If you beg, I could hand it over with a purdy ribbon on top. I just (*sharp indrawn breath*) never want to see it again! (*wrist to forehead action*)


4
"You make me feel all warm and gooey inside."
Blink blink. "Uh, thanks?"


5
I am stuck in a freaking (but ohsobeautiful) cliche! And I can't stop writing about it. But then, I actually can't write about that because it's just one gigantinormous cheesewax! Katay to sa workshop, hehe. GAAAAH.


6
I should really go to sleep now. I have errands to run tomorrow (later), finish reading (fucking) Proust, then make a paper of my own, mirroring what he wrote. Not that you guys care, of course.

I'm starting to hallucinate Carebears on a stripper pole. Yikes.

Good morning, ladies, gentlemen, and goats.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home