Monday, June 05, 2006

mArRy mE, feRrEira!!!


i'm going to blab like the idiot that i am. fine. that's perfectly owrayt for me.

watched the pba wildcard game sa araneta and it freaking rocked!!! first game was talk n' text versus some other team that won the said game (sta. lucia, i think). i saw asi taulava and i soooo wanted to get his autograph but i was scared he'd bite my head off so wag na lang. talo sila eh so init ng ulo niya. owwww.

i was with my tito and tita and the rest of the batac-belen clan. nasa patron seats kami, c/o tito allan (caidic) and i was thinking na since halos napuno namin yung sa side ng ginebra (actually, likod), nalugi yung araneta samin kasi free yung tix. haha, wawa naman sila. eh we're all basketball freaks--esp my tito, who was screaming like a madman. well, actually, like most me, he screams like a madman rin naman kahit sa TV nya lang pinapanood. oh, well.

anywaaaaay, the ginebra game was such a kick-ass event of my life that i just can't freaking talk about it. haha, we win!!!

okay, so i don't know that much about basketball. don't ask me about the stats cuz wala. onti lang yung players na kilala ko and if i do, it's because a) cute sila and b) magaling sila. usually, it's the first reason, haha. but i enjoy watching the games, getting caught up in the excitement, the fever. iba kasi eh. lalo na sa pinas.

i think basketball is in our blood. like sappy telenovelas that feature the heroine getting a bracelet from a mud puddle by her teeth.

what i do know that these men are gigantic. that i worship the ground mark caguioa dribbles on. that ferreira is waaaay cuter that holper. that menk is sooo calm. that the ginebra kings have always been my team, its roots dating back to my childhood, where i watched it with my screamin-like-a-madman grandfather while we ate vienna sausage and he drank san mig beer from the bottle.

oh, man, i lab this game.

<<-->>

ay, ay, story lang: it was my tito who took the picture. we approached aduccul tas sabi ng tito ko, "pare, pa-picture lang. buntis eh, pinaglilihian ka."

eh i didn't hear what he said kasi maingay sa araneta. so, after i shook hands with the dud -- he had BIG hands, i tell you -- i posed for a pic. tas, he turned to me and asked, "buntis ka, congratulations!"

owemgee! i punched my tito in the arm before saying (well, squeaking) "no! i'm only sixteen!"
but he took my near-yelling amiably enough. it's okay. quits lang kami kasi hindi ko naman siya kilala eh, haha. :)

tas look at the woman sa likod namin, yung nasa gitna ng heads namin. yep, that's my tita, haha.

[argh] ayaw mag-load ng photoblogger. next taym na lang po! [/argh]

<<-->>

dios mio. like i said before, in one of my previous posts: sa pilipinas, it's either politics or basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home