Tuesday, May 30, 2006

tHis iS tHe lAst soNg


all-american rejects keeps playing over and over and over and over again in my wee head. im not particularly pissed. i just think that people around me are finding it odd that i keep singing the same songs, as if on loop. oh, well. that's what you get for sleeping at 4 AM with your laptop attached to you.

you can't blame me. i have just spent the entire night deluding myself in the highly amusing worlds of romance novels. grah. grah. grah. all this while eating potato chips and jelly beans.

whatever is happening to me, all i know is i need more of this fix. it's making me forget that i have a humongous finals exam tomorrow on math.

nababanas ako. i wish i had all the money in the world to buy all the books i want. sob. i want more books. i want more books. i want more books. i want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home