Wednesday, May 17, 2006

aShLey sMiLes


i am so in love with that widdle baby. sooo in love.

is it possible to get drunk on two itty-bitty sawsawan-ng-suka "glasses" of wine? mmm. sarap nung mud shake or whatever u call that. gawd, found an alcoholic drink that i lurve... but, given my experience with those two not-so-shots, i think i don't hold my liqour well. or, worse (?), i drop dead sleeping.

mommy lily arrived na yesterday and it's chaos sa house...

<<-->>

im so scared to touch ashley cuz she's so small. so tiny, yet so perfectly formed. she's wonderful. on one hand, i want her to grow a little so i can play with her without fearing for the state of my heart. on the other, i want her to stay like she is, because nothing is as beautiful.

they're talking about the possibility of making me her godmother. oh, well. no money and gifts from me until, say, in ten years. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home