Wednesday, May 03, 2006

viBes


mom gave me a visit, to deliver my plates and my froggie mug... :) ate at ken afford... and, as usual, the night couldn't be complete without one of our crazy conversations:

we just came from ken afford, which was next door to my dorm. mom and i were walking the ten spaces to dormitoryana's lobby.

then, she puts a hand to her bag.

mommy: my phone. is it with you? someone's calling me, i think.

as she's rummaging in her bag, i take her phone from my pocket.

me: nasa akin, ma.

mommy: oh. (holds out her hairbrush.) akala ko ito yung cell ko.

me: (amused) nag-ring?

mommy: hindi, ano ba. nag-vibrate.

waaaaaaaah.

<<-->>

i highly recommend the calamares (kelly pickler!:)) and the black gulaman sa ken afford. yey. hehe... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home