Thursday, November 24, 2005

i hAve spArRed


my arms hurt. biceps, triceps, basta ceps. haha. arnis was cute. cute, hehe. kung pumasok si charz eh di sana siya yung ka-spar ko, bwahahaha. lagot yun sa kin at mas marami akong alam kesa sa kanya. yahoooo. hehe...

aherm. to more serious things.

math sucked. fil was so-so, arnis was the highlight of my day. yun. and tomorrow, i face more demons: botany and english. havent studied, havent made my metafora paper. yehey. i am a dung beetle rolling shit up the hill. ayos.

i need to get a hold of myself. kelangan mag-seryoso. kelangan. no more cramming. no more procrastinating!!!

--pwede simulan next week?

uwi ako bukas. hai. i miss home. it's crazy there. sometimes, it's sad. but i wuv those people... hay, emo shit.

im scared of my friends. for my friends.

uulitin ko: i will be serious. ima be a freak.

teka, i alredi am...


<<-->>


to natsumi: hoi, babae!!! hehe. whattup?! ano yung ikukuwento mo sakin? hehe... if u wanna see the thing about migs, nobembur sebentin.

spekinovwitch, andun siya kanina. sigh.

agh. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home