Saturday, October 01, 2005

nAmi-aRu?


ailabmailaftoff.

have a laptop. name's nami. she's japanese. nyork, nyork. tHank yOu tiTa bOng!!! aIwuRveyOu!!! haha. she gave it to me!!! [i kinda snooped but i still wasn't sure if she would give me one. so i wAs stiLl suRprisEd. swear.]

i still have to decipher the blasted thing... but im willing to wait... hai.

i hAb my lAptOp.
i lAb my lAptOp.
bWahAhAhAhAaAaAa!!!


hahA... i loOk soO hAgGard... puYat nA atA aKo niYan!!!

sob. i shall have to part with my laptop again... bye, darling. i shall miss you loads.

in the meantime, im trying to spend as much time as i can with my baby, japanese thingy notwithstanding.

btw, im in pque. but of corz u knew that.

i am in heaven. dreams... thank u, lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home