Monday, September 26, 2005

waLa lAng


i blog now for the sake of having an entry. lots have happened. i survived the "fun" run among other things. my body ACHES LIKE HELL though. woke up at 5:00. the run was at 5:30. saya.

hai.

too many things to do, so little time...

i got my tentative outline re my research paper in english today. im never good enough for my english prof. im always doing something wrong... everything i submit to her always comes back almost completely covered by purple ink. craaaaaaaaaap. arrrgh. hate her. hate her. i actually hate her more than i would a teacher who gives me low grades cuz she does something else: she's making me doubt my ability as a writer... and i hate paople who make me feel that way about myself...

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. i heard that somewhere.

met with fidelis, franz, tanya and evert for the lit group report. wookie, we're gonna get an F in this thing.. wala kayong kwenta, haha. :) muwaaaaaaaaah.

hargh.

toodles. things to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mystifying nano Screen Issue
There have been reports of two problems: 1) the screen seems to scratch easier than other iPods, and 2) it will actually crack under normal use.
Nice job on this blog! You really should keep at it If you could handle more energy to get through the day, please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

3:48 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home