Tuesday, September 20, 2005

a diFfeReNt kiNd oF huNgEr


i ate cheez whiz and skyflakes for lunch, plus chocolate. they weren't even mine. ha. im living off on the food off my dormmates... not that they're aware of it. i have 300 hundred with me. the 100 has been in my pocket since yesterday but i haven't spent it yet even though my stomach is in knots because of hunger. why? i don't know. maybe because i feel that if i start spending money, i'll never stop. slippery slope fallacy but what the hell? it's gonna be my choice, i know... but money matters and the discipline re them ellude me.

i still need to do a lot, especially sa english... im page 2 in filipino... :p. ach, that's pathetic. hihi. whatchevah.

im kinda tired. i think i want to go home. hmm. kelan ko kaya gagawin yung research ko???

<<-->>

sexuality is a dangerous thing once let out.

one day at a time. haha. ima adopt the alcoholics anonymous motto. one day at a time. cool.

<<-->>

im back to making an alternative life for myself. it's gonna be fun. damn, i have to think of a name. (yawn.)

my tummy's rumbling... agh... got work to do. got work to do.

i love to laugh.

<<-->>

aNg sAya sA dOrm kAsi waLa si gAbiE.

<<-->>

nothing, nothing... im eating all her food. i need to buy my own na... hmm.

bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home