Tuesday, September 27, 2005

biTe mE


yes, please do. just to see if it hurts...

nothing much. my life is still revolving around my english research paper. i am fuelled with rage. i'll show that hag. grrrr. grrrr.

gr.

poverty. i have a hundred forty pesos and this is supposed to last me until friday.

i.

have.

to.

save.


<<-->>


read apOkaLipsiS by alvin yapan. damn good piece of literature.


<<-->>

my mom called me last night. i slept from 5-ish to 9-ish. cool. mom called me. ala lang, nangangamusta. (fuzzy feeling.) then i called mommy lily. she's worried about her scar. hai. if i were in her position, id be thankful i could still speak. or see. god bless her.

i have to get my own food. im eating my dormmates' stash. (wicked laugh). ima get caught. wha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home