Saturday, May 05, 2007

He tastes like you, only sweeter


To Dumaguete tomorrow. Hopefully.

For the past few days, all the extra moisture in the metro has found refuge in my sinuses. I sound funny. I've got a migraine so bad, so consistent, I can't even snarl at bright lights, loud noises, and pungent colognes. Even my bones hurt.

I'm sick. Yey. Sick sick siiiick.

(-_-)

It's hard to be excited when you discover that you're finding it hard to breathe through buckets of snot, when you can't even form a coherent thought without setting off mini-explosions in your brain.

On the other hand, I am thrilled about this affected indifference. Haha. This could be the start of something fascinating, you little airplane you. Can't wait to jetset. I start with Dumaguete. Ready, jetset, go.

*snigger*

Hai, jetset.

Oh, brain.

*

My luggage, like my word use, is suffering from elephantiasis. Clothes vomit. Fashion diarrhea. I have too much clothes in my itty-bitty suitcase. My mom's acting as luggage editor. "I'm here to serve as your common sense," she tells me.

Yes, mother.

Ayoko kasing maglaba. The last time I did that, I turned a brown-ish shirt into a brown-ish shirt with red stripes. The red bra addition wasn't one of my better ideas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home