Sunday, April 29, 2007

And as you gently sip this drink


Peculiar farking summer, ladies and gents.

Yesterday, from my lola's in Paranaque (hello, hello, to my incredibly pregnant tita, Robyn), went to Cavite, where I reunited with the couch-meant-for-the-dumptruck and my laptop. And now, I'm back in Calatagan, Batangas, for my brothers' kumpil and the town fiesta. Yum yum lechon, estupado, menudo, maja de blanca and leche flan.

(Hello to Yaps, and all the other blockmates of mine, who could've been here with me in food heaven -- but alas, may pasok kayo. Buwahaha.)

Here I sit, using my other tita's laptop. You know, the one with the Windows 98 OS, no Microsoft Office programs and a toggle circle thing that's supposedly this machine's mouse.

Gah.

*

When I woke up this morning, I had a rather interesting abundance of happy hormones. Now, though, after miles and miles of noise, pollution, people and MILES, I am starting to get grumpy. Pota naman o.

And this is pointless but I might as well say it: IT'S SO BLEEPING HOT!!! (like, OhMyGod, WhatTheFuck, Barbeque!!!) IT BURNS, BABY. OOH, IT BURNS!!!

GahGahGAAAH.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home