Wednesday, November 30, 2005

tRipLe H poTtEr


haha, that's from mad tv. nung nag-guest si triple h sa isang episode. haha, laugh trip. jack tv. i watch it with my family, hehe... obvious bang buang kami? haha. basta. you have to watch that!!! grabe, ang hirap ikwento, hehe... basta. HAHAHA...

ay, baliw. no, im not watching it ryt now. my dormmates don't have the temperament to watch stuff like that. i just remembered it kasi. it's the phrase na my family has been laughing about nung weekend, the kind of phrase na never grows old. para bang ung "put a shirt on! you might poke someone's eye out!!!" from sinbad, haha... ay, graveeeeh.

tRipLe H poTteR!!!

hehe...


<<-->>


no contributions were accepted sa heights. none. to use verne's words, "it's tragic." snort. it's bloody murder, that's what it is!!! kainin ko kayong lahat!!! why ask for contribs kung wala kayong tatanggapin?!!!!

wadapak?

ahem. tama na. there are post-delibs, where u talk about ur stuff and u shit. im still thinking if i go or not. ewan.

galit ako.


<<-->>


binasa ni verne ung mga archives ko this afternoon, hehe. he turned to me and said, with a touch of wonder, "crush mo si paolo?!"

HAHAHAHAHA. that just makes me wanna double over in mirth and/or turn into a one-celled organism in humiliation. hai. verne, verne, verne, verne... dati yun. besides, dati, everyone had a crush on the dude. staple crush. haha. parang bigas. nyok. basta. tama na yun. past is past, peepz. haha, what a statement!!!

basta. im sticking to show crushes for now.

spekinovwich, i kent belib na model si gago. the creep. that makes it soooo... weird. i don't know. it kinda turns me into a deranged fan. YUUUUCK. no more celebs, man.

on the other hand, it justifies the "show crush" mode. hmmm...

teka, i promised u an emo post, dava?

eto.


<<-->>


it's not like you don't know me. it's just that you aren't aware of me. oh, darling dear, you know me. you know me. we're friends, i think. yes, we are. friends friends. it's fun, these pretensions. whenever we're talking, i block everything out, even myself. i try not notice whatever tiny voices are inside my head. but im happy. it's good. we're friends. that's easier. no drama.

and everyday, i get to hear more of your voice.


<<-->>


emo post is over, mygash!!! haha. ende siya si migs. yun ang clarification. haha. ay, buhay na to oh, ang daming gulo. lalake, tsk tsk.

natsumi: stop sniggering over my archives!!!

verne: forgive the utter girliness of most of my posts.

toodles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home