Friday, July 15, 2005

aLmoSt tHerE... wHerEvEr iT iS


this is just utter craziness... utterly insane. completely. fully...

hai.

im going to go to my grandmother's later for the weekend... which reminds me, i have to prepare my laundry... (im so lazy: i have to ask my lola's maids to wash my clothes for me.) ...i think m mom's nagtatampo cuz im going to her mom's house and not to our house. jeesh. she's supposed to pick me up tomorrow. i figured that hte longer i stay at paranaque (my lola's house), the more delihiyensiya (money) i get. (i know, im so bad!) anyhoo, we'll see what happens...

i was lesbo yesterday. just yesterday, damn it. kami na ni zoe. yesterday. of course, this is all just a bunch of crap but a lot of people thought i was serious. hahaha. i won't make a good lesbo... i love men too much. they're stupid, but i love themm... and i don't want to be lesbo just because there's no hope in me finding a guy. that's desperation. no. i want my "transition" to be natural (as natural as it could be) and of my own volition. ...being lesbo, it scares me, man. besides, my family will have a mass heart attack.

<<-->>

[i shouted his name in front of my class and he wasn't even there.]

damn.

he is endearing with his soporific attitude, mass of curls and chucks. reminds me of a puppy with shoes. yey.

mother said, "never date a guy who's also a writer cuz you'll both starve. go to the som building and hunt for boys there."

she actually made sense.

<<-->>

i want to see my friends back in high school. even just one of them... just to remind me of what i had, have... what i was, what i should be... ach...i miss jozelle, adrian, bryan, kenneth, miss queenie... people waving at me in school, chirping, "hi, ate shang!"

that's gone now. im not even "shang" anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home