Friday, July 15, 2005

ofF tO gRanDmA'z


damnitdamnitdamnitdamnit. something's wrong with my tummy. it hurts like friggin hell. if you want me to be graphic, then let me tell you that whenever id go to the cr (which is often) then i end up flushing something that looks like seaweed soup.

bwahahahahaha.

my tito arrives within the hour and im still not at home!!! and my tummy is still fucked out. damn it. i never should have eaten that pastillas glenn gave me...

oh, shit, (haha), i want to tell ya about ducky. it's a plant. a sampagita plant i need for es12... it's dead. no, dying... well, it's flowers are dying but i saw a new twig sprouting from nowhere... hmmm... i only water it, say, once a week... bait ko no??? if it dies, my grade's fucking dead too.

ach...i am in search of a guy. a guy. a guy. a guy.

nah, just kidding. this ain't my style.

i want to join blue rep but it's just a fantasy... can't dedicate that much of me to an org or a pasttime or an activit i don't really like, love. i can sing... sabi nila but my ego, singing-wise, is just too fucking bruised. damn the last singing thing i joined.

<<-->>

had an interview sa lfc (loyola film circle). they asked me that if i had a movie about my life, what would it be called???

"um..." for lack of a better answer: "pages."

is that friggin lame or what?

starring who?

"kiera knightley."

ick.

i even made a terrible first impression when i couldn't remember what committee i was supposed to join.

hai...

but she said naman na "welcome to lfc!"

but im in probation pa until the end of the sem...

i hope my interview with litsoc goes well... ach, i love books... i wanna be a part of this team! i hope this year, they'll (we'll :') ) get accredited... oooh...

<<-->>

i think i better get going...

YOU THINK?!

bisoux! mwah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home