Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where the neon signs are pretty


Some people over at CERN are conducting an experiment, which seeks to recreate the beginning/birth wah-hever of the Earth, some 300 feet below the French/Swiss border. The experiment, if successful, wah-hever it is/becomes, could create a teeny-tiny black hole, that, over time, could suck Earth and everything in it, into it. More scientific/idiotic juju here.

Wee.

If the world ends tomorrow at 3:24 PM, I'm going to have lots of bleep!, read as much books as I can, and sleep away the rest of the duration of the Earth's existence.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably just bleep! and scream my head off, two things which are not completely unrelated.

Aherm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home