Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Philippines and round about


A certain Palanca winner once said, "Lahat naman ng tao, ginagawa yun, di ba?" (or words to that effect) about the rite of people Googling themselves. Apparently, professors are human too (oh, yes, gasp) and so, they do it too.

So.

A little birdie told me that some of my words were misconstrued. Last June, I referred to Miss Bradley Ramoso as "dominatrix-librarian-esque." Now, I'm not apologizing right now because I said that with malice. (Wala pa yan -- hehe, jez kidding.) It's just that I think I hurt Miss Bradley's feelings, and so I apologize for that, and I'm praying I didn't hurt my grades in the process. (Nah, the utter deterioration of my grades is of my own doing. Really. Tama ba kasing matulog buong linggo?)

You all know I like the alter-ego set-up of the seemingly docile yet smart woman who could turn into a whip-wielding hottie in a blink of an eye. It's so . . . nyar and not in a decidedly kinky kind of way. (A couple of days from that said post, I called Miss Bradley cute. In a decidedly non-gay way, of course.) Hay. I want to be a dominatrix-librarian-esque person. :p

Hello, Miss Bradley.

*

I wonder what Rizal felt when -- if -- he signed that retraction? In the words of Joco, tanunging natin sila AHNdres Bonifacio and Georgia de Jesus. Winner.


*

A perky *wave* to all my professors who happen to stumble into my bloggie blog blog by Googling themselves. Mag-comment naman kayo sa tagboard ko o. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home